Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pity party is over.

I hereby declare me a whiner. I have a perfectly good left arm. And I can alter most of what I want to do and take my right arm out of the equation. Total rest for the right arm; best workout I can manage otherwise. Makes sense to me. Thanks to Wicked, Luke, and Jason for advice on this bicep issue. It really has given me some direction.

Squats
Bar x10 (front squat)
Bar x10 (back squat from here on)
95 x10
115 x10
115 x10

Rolling Thunder (left)
70 x10
105 x10
115 x10
This felt easier than I figured it would after not doing it for so long.

Pinch Block (left)
60 x3
60 x3

Back extensions. Hot/Cold contrast therapy for my right arm. I'm going to try that every night for a while with some Ibuprofen. We'll get this fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment