Sunday, February 19, 2012

OUCH

I've pinched way too many days in a row.  Left forearm has a pretty good tweek.  Time to take about a week off.  In fact, I think I will just rest grip-related exercises until the Frostbite challenge on 2/24.  Thankfully, 2HP will not be contested.  I've not come to terms with any width at this time.

I need to spend more time at 52, 54, and 56.  If I was forced to compete right now, I would probably try lifting at 54 or 56.  Those two both feel okay, seem to not tear, and are comparable to 58 in terms of weight coming off the floor.  I'm not sure 56 is even a choice though.  I can't remember.

What I have found for sure is widths that have me lifting less.  50 and below seems to really suck for me.  And now I've pinched too many times in the past week to know where I'm at anyway.  Definitely not feeling very fresh.  So I will table this for a little more than a week and then pick back up at 54.  That's the width that I have the most hope for right now.  I seem to lift as much as 58mm, but without tearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment