Monday, October 10, 2011

CHEST AND BACK

Below the thunders of the upper deep;
Far, far beneath in the abysmal sea,
His ancient, dreamless, uninvaded sleep
The Kraken sleepeth...




Finally, today, I rise to the surface to write about a workout I did instead of best laid plans and excuses.  By the way, if anyone knows how that poem ends, you may think I only surfaced because doomsday fires have made the depths uninhabitable.  That's not so far off, actually.  What actually happened is this sluggish form I've been molding for the past month took on a climate of its own which was rather inhospitable.  In other words--19th century British poetry aside--I feel like shit.  So much so that I embarked on a quest for my mojo.  I got a flavor of mojo from this workout, but the rest is still out there.  

CHEST AND BACK 
Push ups, 9 sets, 111 reps
Pull ups, 6 sets, 52 reps

Workouts are bodyweight exercises based loosely on P90X videos, which I love.  For me right now, it's about using my body and feeling good.  This workout felt good.  I'm only going to track general numbers for now.  Mmm, mojo.  Thanks, I'll have another.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment