Monday, June 8, 2009

V is for Vendetta

I have had a grudge with this gripper ever since it arrived from Ironmind. Last night I finally settled the score. This gripper has been calibrated by three different people everywhere from 163 to 150. I calibrated it again today at 155. I've rarely been able to get the same number twice. It has a 2-7/8" spread and a pretty unforgiving sweep. It has bested me consistently but no longer. Success. Victory. TRIUMPH!

I co
uldn't tell at first, but I'm pretty sure that sound you hear is the handles smacking. Handle, meet handle. You'll be spending a lot of time together.

2005 #3 Gripper Close VIDEO


Set width:















Close:


2 comments:

  1. That's a really tough gripper. Solid close!



    -Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Badass Matt, that's one of them older badass #3's too. I don't much care for certifying, I just want to do what you did there!

    ReplyDelete