Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Blob

I got a BLOB50! I picked it up from GordonV in person, but only met him briefly outside his work for the exchange. The quick passing of money, nearby idling car, and the way you have to cradle the BLOB50 when carrying it around is probably the closest I'll ever come to buying a baby on the black market. It would have been cool to hang out with Gordon!

Pinch workout
  • The Bear x10 warm up
  • 70 x5 2hp
  • 75# 1hp, miss, partial with left about 1ft off the ground!
  • 120 x1, 2hp
  • 140 x1
  • 155 x partial, miss. Partial was about 1ft off the ground.
  • 70 1hp, hold x1
  • BLOB50, 2hp, holds x5
  • Pony thumbs x3
The BLOB holds were interesting. It helped me get a feel for the width of the beast. I concentrated on squeezing really hard, like a pinch overcrush. Good workout for the thumbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment