Saturday, August 29, 2009

More grippers!

So, I'm really enjoying this choker workout. I opened the choker a little from 20mm to 23mm. Each rep is quick and, for once, this didn't even feel like a max effort. In general, on a max effort I'm not very aware of what is happening because it's so much pressure on my fingers, joints, etc. But with these attempts, I can feel the handles come together, and I can purposefully drag the handle side-ways for a good grind. I think I will open the choker again more next workout.
  • MM1 @ 23mm x5
  • 5/8" SM x5 overcrushes
  • Pony thumbs x4, added another rubber band. This could stand to be even harder. I'm also really noticing an increase in strength and control on this.
I really think the overcrushes on the 5/8" gripper is helping with what I noticed on the choker closes. No doubt this BTR work contributes to grinding the handles on a normal gripper.

I need to work in a pinch workout before my next gripper workout. Maybe Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment