Saturday, October 24, 2009

Little bit of everything.

I didn't set out to have a buffet-style workout, but I just kept getting interested in everything sitting around:

Grippers course:
  • HG150, #1, #2 warm up
  • T6 x1, x2, the double felt pretty easy
  • BBE @ 20mm x2, not really feeling it.
Rolling Thunder course:
  • 105 x10, x10
BLOB50 course:
  • -30% x2 singles
  • -24% x2 singles
  • -18%, x0, x3 negatives held at the top for ~7-10 secs.
Dessert:
  • Pony Thumbs x3, I'm always feeling stronger on this.
  • Tug4 Ring+Pinkie x10, x10
Overall pretty good on everything. On the BLOB, I tried a slightly different hand position with my fingers fanned out a little more. I liked it because I felt I could engage my ring and pinkie more. I'm pretty sure it helped because I almost matched my -18% PR even after doing grippers and RT prior.

Also, I rocked the burpees between sets here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment