Sunday, November 22, 2009

15 minutes of same.

I decided something today. I am officially sick of NOT using my body. I'm only 30 and I have more aches and pains then I care to tolerate. So, if I'm going to ache, it might as well be because I actually did something.

My first goal is "15 minutes of same". Every night, I will do the same thing. I will go to the basement for 15 minutes and I will do something. Anything. Bench, deads, burpees, push ups, presses, jog in place, kettlebells... Whatever comes to mind and I feel like doing; I will do that. A big mix of absolutely anything that sounds interesting. But whatever I do, I won't stop moving for at least 15 minutes.

15 minutes of same. I probably won't log what I've done because it doesn't really matter what I do. I just need to do something. Hopefully 15 minutes won't be adequate for long and I can increase the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment