Thursday, November 12, 2009

Grippers

Was really not feeling the max crush tonight. Attempts at the 164# Elite were off by 1/4" or more.
  • HG150, #1, #2 warm up
  • T6, 2 singles
  • 164# Elite, 2 attempts, both nasty misses
  • 164# Elite, negatives x4
  • Pony thumbs
I wasn't really feeling this workout so I abused myself a little with the Elite negs. I have not done negs in a while and figured I should add them back in here and there. Each was a good 5-7 sec all out crush. I can keep it pretty close to closed, what I consider the sweet spot for a negative. Left elbow hurts a little.

I wish my strength level was more predictable, or maybe I wish I was a better judge. Before starting I would have guessed that my crush would be on tonight. It was a good workout and it was nice to blast through some negs. But I want to be in a place where I know I will close the MM1 next time I pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment