Friday, November 27, 2009

Blowed up.

Grippers all week on the high-rep program. Right-middle finger is feeling a little bruised. The increased range of motion I'm using just feels normal now. I will log what amounted to a thumb workout from last night. I think this was more taxing because I am still a little sore from RT, but this just blew up my thumbs:
  • High rep grippers
  • Sledge walking, one handed x2 each side
  • Pony Thumbs x2, real slow and it BURNED.

Had a big, fat, puffy hand afterward. The sledge walking is the one-handed way I have seen Paul Knight do. He does it in this video at about 5:20. Really gets the thumb involved. My "sledge" is a 36" pipe clamp with a 2.5# weight slid down on to the clamping parts. Works perfectly. Probably weighs 6-8# overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment