Sunday, November 8, 2009

I must be butter...

Because I'm on a roll! Had a great workout with Luke today and hit another PR that I've been chasing for about 2 years. I managed a double on the #3! I actually did it twice out of 3 attempts. The first was a pretty good miss. Based on that I didn't video the second attempt, which was the best one. Then I got it again on the third and got the video. Thanks to Luke for bringing the encouragement and the gripper -- it was his 152lb #3.

  • GRIPPERS
  • HG150, #1, #2 warm up
  • T6, 1 rep x2
  • #3, 2 reps x3. Missed the first set, got the second and third. >>VIDEO<<
  • BLOB50
  • -42%, 1 rep x2
  • -30%, 1 rep x2
  • -18%, negative x2
  • ROLLING THUNDER
  • 125, 3 reps x1
  • 140, 1 reps x1, could have been a little higher for a full pull.
  • 147.5, 1 reps x0, just went for it.
  • 125, 7 reps x1, 6 reps x1
Overall a good workout. I'll be sore for sure. Not quite the marathon that Luke and I will end up with from time to time, but a good amount of work.

And, finally, a double on the #3!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job getting a double on the #3! Especially a 152lb #3, since that's the "standard" #3. Did you ever think you'd get to this point? You're going to go so much farther too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got back to a computer after a week away and man that's a good sight to see! Nice closes man! Good to give me a kick in the pants to get some more reps in for that MM1.

    Strong closes!

    ReplyDelete