Friday, November 27, 2009

Thoughts about Pinch.

I happened to be looking through some old posts and came across this pinch video.

Apparently my 2HP best is this 157.5# lift. I thought I had recently set a PR of 155#.

In watching the video of the 157.5# lift, it appears to be 155 in plates and I must have been counting the pipe as 2.5#. It weighs that much for sure. It's a pretty thick iron pipe.

So I think this is weird. My pinch sure feels like it's getting stronger, but apparently I'm pretty much still where I started. Maybe even a little below. I don't do as many 2HP workouts as I should. But I would have thought that I could have added more than nothing over 8 months of various workouts. I'm clearly only doing enough to maintain and not lose pinch strength.

What the hell? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment