Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CHEST/ARMS/2HP

P90X CHEST, SHOULDERS, ARMS
AB RIPPLER

2HP
115# 5X5 @46mm

TTK
15# Burnouts x2

>>> Good P90 workout. Lots of push ups and endurance for these is getting better. I typoed "AB RIPPLER" but I kind of like that. Overall I can do the ab ripper workout better and better each time. Core is getting stronger and tighter. Body fat is getting lower too. Now where's the sun...?

2HP I wanted to just get my hands on the thing. Plates are real slick. The TTK burnouts are something I got from David Horne. It's 10 slow full-range reps, then 10 fast short reps, then 10 full range again, then 10 fast ones again. That is 1 set. BURNS like a...something...how bout fire. Burns like fire.

2 comments:

  1. Those burnouts sound fun. I'm doing some DH type circuit work myself now.

    ReplyDelete