Tuesday, April 19, 2011

GRIP!

GRIPPERS
Switched to a 1.25" block.
RH L7x7, LH L7x4
RH #1x10, LH #1x12

GRIP MACHINE
160 x10, x10, x10
Full open and closes with two hands.

>>> Made two big changes here for a while. Switched to a 1.25" block to start getting used to a wider ROM. Also, upped volume on the plate loader. My plan is to get three sets of 10 after my regular workout at all costs. The third set of 10 was I-N-S-A-N-E.

I felt like my forearms were going to explode so I took a picture. I think they are getting close to being twice the size of my wrist, at least when pumped.


Also I had a chance to weigh myself today (we don't have a scale at home). 166 and that was with shoes, jeans, sweater, and immediately after lunch. So I'm probably still around 160 actual bodyweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment