Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Plan your work...

...and then shit-can the plan. RIGHT!?

So the thing I forgot about was that I had a plan. The thing about a plan is that it's only useful if you see it through. The plan became like that Reach flossing thing the dentist gave me; I don't use it so it doesn't help me.

So first on the list is to negate the random changes I made on 4/19. Those were not in the plan and I only made those changes due to my crap-workout-induced state of GONZO. (According to my good friend, GONZO is what happens when that little crazy voice has you acting against better judgment.)

Starting tonight, grippers will be back on the plan that was planned and written down. No reason to reinvent the wheel here. And I'm going to go find that floss thing before I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment