Sunday, January 15, 2012

155# BBGM and 2x35s pinch

Hit these in a semi-casual workout today!

This is the highest over-bodyweight gripper close I've accomplished so far.  I was 162 when I closed a 164 BBE.  This was 155# BBGM at 151# bodyweight.  Grippers are coming back nicely.  Middle finger felt great.

The 2x35s also came up again today, both hands.  That felt really good.  RH slipped a little at the top.  Pinch is probably as strong as it's ever been.  

My son, Mr. Meatball, is a big help.

3 comments:

  1. when you did the 2x35 right handed you had a more neutral grip, no twist. when you pulled left it wasn't as neutral and they twisted a good bit on the way up. if that was a 100% effort that might have been enough to twist them out of your hands. also, those look like nice hubs, ever hub them?

    solid gripper close. I've been doing that tim struse thing. it feels good and I think I'm getting stronger but, it feels weird not to close max grippers for this long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good critique Brent. My left always twists like that and I've always noticed that my lest is also stronger on these types of pinch lifts. Yep, I can hub those 35s. I should try a double lift sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete