Friday, January 13, 2012

FORGOT

I totally forgot to mention some other stuff I've been doing recently.

After I took that pinch vid below, then I got 157.5 about half way up. 

I tried to pinch 2x35s as well and got those about half way up.  They'll come up all the way again probably next workout.  I have not been able to pinch 2x35s for quite a while so it's nice to see that come back.

Also closed my 139# BBSM last night easily, closed my 151# BBGM, and almost closed a 155# BBGM.  So gripper strength has hung on okay despite taking all of December and January so far off from grippers.  The time off is because my middle finger was bothering me and I wanted that to heal.  It feels great lately even after testing myself some on grippers.

Push ups I've been doing with 17.5# sitting between my shoulder blades.  Those are feeling strong and I'll keep going up in weight.  During a 15min EDT session I'll do 50-100 pushups depending on where I am in the cycle.  Paired with a bicep exercise.

Pull ups I've been doing wtih 10# hanging on me, but honestly more than that because I'm using a chain to hold the weight.  Durning a 15min EDT session I'll get 50-100 pull ups as well, paired with a tricep exercise.  Pull ups feel real strong as well.

Here's to good-ole-hard work!  Cheers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment