Friday, January 27, 2012

GOOD TRAINING WEEK

149.50# on the scale today, so I guess it happened.  I'm in the 140s!  I do hope to get out of the 140s soon.  I've increased my eating, but still all clean.  There has been no rebound in weight despite the increased intake.  Hopefully, then, it's just helping me recover and grow.

I lifted heavier this week and I feel that went well.  I felt strong and got nice and sore.  Even things like pull ups I tended a little heavier, doing sets of 8 with a 15# dumbbell hanging.  Push ups I used a 25# plate on my back.  Otherwise I did some heavier benching, dumbbell rows, and a bunch of other stuff.  Heavier dead lifts tonight.

That GHP Level 7 from Adam was 153.68.  Lighter than I expected, but I suppose you have to overcome that 3" spread.  Maybe that's what makes it feel a little more.  I do hope to get a solid close on that Sunday.  Watch for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment