Saturday, April 25, 2009

Great Gripper Gain

Today was one of those days! I wasn't even planning a grip workout, but both kids were napping at the same time so I decided to give it a go. My initial motivation was to get any sort of coin hold with my 155# BBGM, which I have never closed.
  • HG150 x15, x10
  • #1 x5
  • #2 x1, 1, 1
  • 155# BBGM xMiss, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1
  • BBGM coin hold x6 seconds, x3 seconds
  • #2 x6, 8, 10, 8
Overall a fantastic workout. Here are the videos I took. I could feel knurling touch on all three attempts that I took video.

Attempt 1
Attempt 2
Attempt 3
Coin Hold

Also, here is a still from Attempt #2. I am freaking THROUGH THE ROOF about this.

3 comments:

  1. Great job buddy! It must feel good to nail that gripper shut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really feels good. This gripper has been like my "white whale." Which, that would have been a great title for this blog post--DAMN! I have been having near misses on this, like the thickness of paper, since September 2008. Another exciting thing is that now that it's out of the way, my MM1 replica is next. It's 156-159ish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 are definitely closed. Good work.




    -Luke

    ReplyDelete