Friday, July 1, 2011

bicep trouble

I've been having that strained feeling in my right bicep again for about a week now.  It actually showed up the morning after my 5K race.  No explanation for the pain, but it sure is lingering.  I ordered some Cissus RX and hope to get about two weeks of that under my belt prior to Nationals.  I don't like the idea of resting until Nationals, but when this was bothering me last year, rest was the only thing that helped....and it took a helluva lot longer than two weeks to feel better. 

My hopes are as follows:
1) Cissus really makes a difference.
2) It's not that bad afterall because no straining event brought it on like last time (which was multiple 20 rep sets of Rolling Thunder).
3) It will go away as suddenly as it showed up. 

1 comment:

  1. Never a good thing to hear and I hope you heal up ok! I cant seem to shake my wrist pain and I have been trying everything (accept ice or contrast baths because apparently I am just way too lazy). Injuries stink!

    ReplyDelete