Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SQUAT (deload)

Did a final squat workout where my focus was the movement and working with Mighty Joe on form.  Sent him a video to critique and he said form is excellent.  So next squat workout will be with weight (and the TK knee sleeves I ordered).

Messed around with Rolling Thunder a little.  I still suck at this lift.  A bunch of singles at 90# and 125#.  Nothing worth reporting really.

One problem is that RT really bothered the cut that is still healing on my right palm.  A little over a week ago, I scooped a big hunk of meat off my palm in a Disney Princess magic wand accident.  Seriously.  It's actually been healing very well and will leave a gnarly scar, which is badass.  But right now the only thing that hurts is direct inward pressure like from a gripper handle, and the RT handle bothered it too.  I don't know when I'll be able to train grippers, but I'm trying different ways of protecting it just so I can get through a workout.  I need to practice 30mm block set on the Vulcan for WSH Leg 2. 

Otherwise, all is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment