Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weight

Weird. 

So in the process of lifting heavier for about a month now, and eating as much protein as I can stomach--and eating particularly clean for me in general--I lost about 3 pounds.  Currently 161#.

I actually hoped to put on a little weight.  But what I seem to have managed to do is gain strength (as evidenced by my steady climb on 5/3/1) and lose some body fat.  What I thought was a noticable increase in size is probably just more definition.  Although I swear my chest and arms are bigger than a month ago.  Should have taken measurements. 

Whatver!  I don't need to be heavier.  I just want to increase my base level of strength and that seems to be happening.  And look like an athlete as much as possible.  Abs are coming out again and I feel strong.  That's fine with me.    

2 comments: