Monday, March 16, 2009

Grippers

This workout started out feeling great. I think my MMS was as strong as ever. Too bad I split the workout in two to save time! I did the following in my car:

Grippers
HG150 xWarmup, no set reps
#2 x3 singles
#3 x3 attempts, miss, closed, miss

Then I finished at home this evening. I figured since my other workout was so short, grippers would feel good still. But I think the previous short workout took more out of me than I thought, and it was just enough to make my forearms a little achy from the workout on Thursday:

Grippers
HG150 xWarmup
#2 x5 singles
#3 x3 attempts, crap, miss, miss
MM1 @ 20mm x3, misses forced in

So I was really happy with the first part, and not surprised with the second part I suppose. Maybe time to hit RT again tomorrow. If I can get some RT or 2HP gains, I know I will have some gripper gains.

2 comments:

  1. Dang, I'm surprised you can do a grip workout that close to a pinch workout. I have to wait a week or I can't close anything.


    -Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I learned my lesson. That first bit felt okay, but definitely stirred up some of the soreness from the pinch workout. And now I'm not surprised that the second bit felt like crap :D

    ReplyDelete