Thursday, March 5, 2009

There's a first time for everything.

For the first time ever I feel like I completely destroyed my thumb pad. In a good way, of course.

2HP
75# x5
125# x1
125#, held for 5 count x1, x1, x1
135# x1, x1
105#, held for 5 count x1, x1

Negatives with one hand
75# x1, x1, x1

Wooden pinch block
50#, held for 5 count x1
60# x1, x1, x1, x1

Pony clamp to finish it off. My pony clamp is set up like a TTK and I fried my thumbs doing something I saw in David Horne's pinch DVD--if I remembered it correctly. All at once he did 10 full range reps, then 10 quick baby reps, then 10 more full range reps. I did two sets of that. Served up the thumb pad well done.

2 comments:

  1. no doubt in my mind u will get the #3 cert! u are a very talent individual and very smart so it may happend this year:)if i were u i would add some bending:-))ewokhugo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Hugo. I will likely bend more one day. It's just not on my radar right now. I still have quite a bit of stuff in my basement to bend.

    I do wish I was bending Reds like you!

    ReplyDelete