Monday, May 30, 2011

Chest/Back

P90X Chest/Back
Alternating pushups and pullups, many variations.
Total pushups = 157 over 11 sets
Total pullups = 64 over 8 sets

>>> On the first set of chins I got 22, which is a new personal best!  I felt light, but will admit they were not dead hangs each time.  Good range of motion though.  I have run into this problem before---I was good for more than 22 tonight, but didn't want to totally kill it because it was the first set.  

I have a hunch we are going to have a pullup challenge at work this week, so I'll kill it then.  Go for 30. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm beginning to think the pullups number is wrong. I don't remember doing less than 6-8 in a set, and somehow the average is only 8 per set when I got 22 in one set...? Doesn't add up. I must have missed a number.

    ReplyDelete