Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Run 3.2mi

Run 3.2 miles
27:40

>>> My goal was to simply run the 5K distance.  The first two miles felt great!  For the first time my lungs conditioning was not the problem.  My legs felt like they weighed 1000lbs.  No oomph.  So on the last mile I did quite a bit of walking.  I was wiped out when I finally got back home and sat down. 

A good start though for my first time running this distance. 

I've been seeing a lot of deer.  Like from just feet away.  The trail is only about 6ft wide and they stand right at the edge and don't move.  I'm just waiting to get attacked by one.  I've got this all planned out--hopefully I'll be able to land a devastating uppercut before they chop me all up with their hooves.  And, hopefully, another jogger will be there to get it all on their iPhone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment