Monday, May 16, 2011

Contest Video

Some of the videos are starting to get posted. Here is my medley run. This was the very last event at the end of the day.






Not my best event, but fun to watch!

Some of the highlights for me in this:

00:10 - That plate weighs 45lbs and I almost got that lift!
02:15 - These are called the Dinnie Rings. One stack weighs 180lbs, the other weighs 220lbs. 400lbs total!
02:30 - This is a 33lbs plate curl. It's not as much about curling the weight but whether your wrist can hold out.
02:40 - 8lbs sledge lever to your face. Another wrist thing and that is a weakness of mine. I was happy to get that lift!
03:15 - Unfortunately I tore about a dime size hole in both my thumbs trying to lift these plates! Blood. Had to stop.

Hopefully more videos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment